Saturday, October 23, 2010

No Trick, these Treats are Smart – October Hot Pick

I got a box of samples to try from the folks at Smart Treat and I am so glad they found me. They have some amazing bread products you must try!

Smart Treat is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility. Most of Smart Treat’s products are also dairy free with many also being free of peanuts and tree nuts, although their plant is not dedicated to be nut free. Their recipes are developed by Bonnie in her home kitchen before they are brought to Smart Treat’s master baker, Brian. There are no assembly lines; all products are created in small batches for the freshest quality.

I got a loaf of the seeded bread, the onion caraway bread and the cranberry walnut bread. This bread has an amazing taste and texture; I toasted this bread and ate it with a little Smart Balance with no other “doctoring” necessary. We especially enjoyed the onion caraway bread, truly outstanding!

Another thing I like about Smart Treat is that their loaves are reasonably priced and if you buy $40 worth of product, shipping is also free. I can’t wait to try their dinner rolls and brownies! When you order, tell them I sent you… Enjoy!

No comments: