Sunday, May 2, 2010

EnerG Has Arrived and a Little Heat for Cinco de Mayo!

Cases of products arrived on Friday from EnerG for the gift bags, just two days until the Safe & Sound Dinner at Perennial, I just can’t wait. If you haven’t reserved your spot yet, there are still a few seats left and we’d just love to have you. Chef Ryan Poli is accommodating over 30 different foods and I know we won’t miss a thing. Click here to reserve your spot.

Cinco De Mayo is my favorite holiday, being ½ Mexican, I just love the food of my culture and May 5th is my day. The good part is Mexican food is easily modified to be free of the Big Bad 8 and Gluten, in fact, many of the dishes are already allergen free! I never miss cheese on Mexican food, who needs it with a good guacamole? Enjoy!

Authentic Green Salsa
Chicken Fajitas
Fire Roasted Salsa
“Flour” Tortillas
Pork Rib Tips Served with Spicy Tomatillo Sauce
Pork Tostadas
Quinoa with Chimmichurri Dressing and Orange Radish Salad
Tamales

No comments: